Joe Biden’s First Year — 2 Votes Away From Giving America Almost Everything It Wants
Joe Biden has brought the country all the way to the 2 yard line.
Weak? Ineffective? A failure?
In less than 1 year, in addition to creating the most talented and diverse Cabinet in American history, Joseph Robinette Biden has brought the country 98 yards, on the way to score touchdown after touchdown after touchdown on dozens of things that Americans want, and have wanted for a long, long time.
He’s Tom Brady meets Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahones, Joe Montana and even Johnny Unitas.
In addition to pushing an historic bill through The House of Representatives (“Build Back Better”) which will
- Lower drug prices for all Americans (including a $35 cap on insulin)
- Provide free child care so mothers can work
- Provide free Pre-K education for our 3 and 4 year olds so we can compete with China and other countries
- Provide hearing aids for seniors
- Provide paid family leave for new parents and to provide for our elderly parents
- Increase affordable access to health care
- Increase access to
- Cut child poverty in half by continuing child tax credits
- Raise taxes on corporations and require them to pay their fair share
- Helps prevent wildfires . . .
let’s, on this 1 year Anniversary of his Inauguration take a look at just some of the things he’s done . . .
FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE (And Creating Clean Energy Jobs)
American wants to seriously fight climate change and create high paying clean energy jobs and infrastructure.
Joe pushed the most comprehensive and significant climate legislation IN THE WORLD through The House of Representatives. This historic legislation incentivizes the creation of clean energy technology to compete with China and other countries, creates hundreds of thousands of high paying clean energy jobs, promotes the purchase of…