Definitive List of Candidates in The 34 US Senate Races of 2022
Even though we’ve only had a few state primaries, we already know the definitive list of the Republican and Democratic candidates in all 34 US Senate Races of The 2022 Midterms.
- This is not a joke. The MOST important vote that any Senator makes is the vote for “The Majority Leader”. The Majority Leader CONTROLS virtually EVERYTHING that happens in The US Senate.
- If The Majority Leader doesn’t want to bring a women’s reproductive choice bill or a climate bill or a legalization of marijuana bill up for a vote . . . it won’t be brought up for a vote. End of story.
- If The Majority Leader doesn’t want to bring a Supreme Court nomination up for a vote, or even for hearings . . . it won’t be brought up for a vote. End of story.
- The Majority Leader chooses The Chairperson for EVERY Committee
- The Majority Leader even decides on when and for how long The Senate meets.
1.MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring a bill to restore Women’s Reproductive Choice up for a vote in The Senate. CHUCK SCHUMER will.
2. MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring a climate/renewable energy jobs bill up for a vote. CHUCK SCHUMER will.
3. MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring a bill to decriminalize marijuana across the country, or to expunge
4. MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring a Background Checks bill up for a vote. CHUCK SCHUMER will.
5. MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring “The DREAM Act” giving “Dreamers” a path to citizenship up for a vote. CHUCK SCHUMER will.
6. MITCH McCONNELL won’t bring a “Billionaire’s Tax” up for a vote. CHUCK SCHUMER will.
- And, with “Just. 2. More” Senate Democrats, 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 will pass. With just 5 more Senate Democrats, #5 will also pass.
BOTTOM LINE: If you want Mitch McConnell to be in charge of The United States Senate, vote for The Republican Nominee in each of these states. If you want Chuck Schumer to be in charge, vote for The Democratic Nominee in each of these states.
And, with the current 50–50 Senate, if “Just. 1. More” Republican is elected, Mitch McConnell WILL control The US Senate for the next 2 years.
It’s that simple:
Alaska: Mitch McConnell vs. Chuck Schumer